Fitted wardrobe recommendations

(7 Posts)
duro1 Tue 09-Aug-16 20:41:04

We are moving into new house and have no wardrobes. I have rather a lot of clothes and shoes and crap so want to maximise space and looking at fitted wardrobes..... any recommendations?

Spickle Tue 09-Aug-16 20:59:17

I can recommend a great guy who did ours, but obviously I don't know where you are located!

ElBandito Tue 09-Aug-16 22:29:24

We used Blenheim Bedrooms. Very happy.

duro1 Wed 10-Aug-16 06:49:16

Can I ask what sort of price you ended up paying? We are in the SW

LippyLiz Wed 10-Aug-16 06:56:12

We were going to get fitted wardrobes but in the end we went for ikea's wardrobes which are floor to ceiling wardrobes and which you can design the interiors yourself. We've no complaints and they were a reasonable price. The only downside is having to build them yourself hmm

duro1 Wed 10-Aug-16 07:05:54

Lippy I am looking at Ikea, a friend has one and its very nice and very good price. Just we are so far from an Ikea and don't want to go that far with the baby! They got someone to build them for them too

SamanthaS3 Thu 11-Aug-16 20:42:55

If they are going into alcoves either side of a chimney breast, another option might be www.diyalcovecabinets.co.uk - made to measure alcove wardrobes and cupboards that come delivered in a flat pack format. They are bespoke but more affordable (from £370) as you take care of the installation and painting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now