Advanced search

What are these hooks called?

(3 Posts)
cosmicglittergirl Tue 09-Aug-16 15:55:49

Boring one I'm afraid. I'm looking to wall mount some boxes and I think something like this would do but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know what they are called?

ShatnersBassoon Tue 09-Aug-16 15:58:56

Saw tooth picture hooks/hangers I think.

cosmicglittergirl Tue 09-Aug-16 16:03:45

Thank you! Just googled. I tried to describe them in B and Q but had no luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now