Made to measure blinds

(12 Posts)
anonymousbird Wed 06-Jul-16 19:14:24

Looking for recommendations for made to measure roller blinds, to order on line, please.

I have had several black out ones from Bloc via John Lewis (and they've been great) and want to avoid the ones you cut down yourself as they always fray.

Unfortunately I can't get the fabric I want, online, via John Lewis.

Doesn't have to be cheap. I am prepared to pay for quality and good service.

TIA.

Anonymousperson Wed 06-Jul-16 21:51:57

Eclectics?

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 07-Jul-16 07:13:26

You can buy from bloc direct if that helps ?

SugarPlumTree Thu 07-Jul-16 07:14:53

Our Tuiss ones are good

teaandcake789 Thu 07-Jul-16 07:16:04

I used blinds-2-go for our wooden blinds and would definitely recommend their service

Roussette Thu 07-Jul-16 07:17:50

One of my DC has used blindsdirect.co.uk and they were very good. The quality was amazing.

BikeRunSki Thu 07-Jul-16 07:19:39

We got ours from a local independent shop. Very good indeed. If you're anywhere near Wakefield/Barnsley/Huddersfield I'd highly recommend them. Let me know if you are!

AtiaoftheJulii Thu 07-Jul-16 07:33:12

I've just got two lots from blinds 2 go and they were very good service and I like the blinds!

PissPotPourri Thu 07-Jul-16 07:53:14

I second Tuisse
I've used them twice, they're very competitive, easy to use website, great selection of fabrics and amazing quality

allwornout0 Thu 07-Jul-16 09:04:46

I've just fitted a roman blind ordered form Blinds2go and have been very impressed. I would like to think their roller blinds would be the same.

anonymousbird Thu 07-Jul-16 09:05:08

Thanks everyone, I will be doing some research today! Great to have some names to get started with as there are so many out there it's hard to know where to start.

OopsThereGoMyTrousers Thu 07-Jul-16 09:07:07

I've used blindsupermarket in the past with no problems.
I think they have recently changed name to webblinds or something similar

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now