Talk

Advanced search

bathroom taps i'm confused!

(4 Posts)
becks5109 Tue 05-Jul-16 15:57:50

would it be weird to have a bath filler with small hand shower on the bath and then also have a concealed shower control and shower head above? I can't get my head around using the concealed shower unit as a bath filler as wouldn't that be annoying when you're trying to top up your bath and its half way up the wall? Or alternatively if you have it low down won't it be annoying leaning down to adjust the shower temperature? Or have I just totally lost my marbles over my extension!!

PigletJohn Tue 05-Jul-16 17:02:24

lose the small shower attachment, if you've already got or planned a proper shower.

Have you got a cylinder? What colour?

JT05 Tue 05-Jul-16 17:08:17

We have a rain shower at one end of the bath and a separate mixer and pull out shore in the middle. They were already in the house, but the shower attached to the taps is increadably useful for just washing your hair or feet!

becks5109 Wed 06-Jul-16 15:53:26

We have a combi boiler PigletJ

yes JT05 I like the idea of the little shower for rinsing my hair when in the bath!

Just can't quite get my head around how it all works with the pipes etc. but guess that will be the plumbers domain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now