Talk

Advanced search

Do any of the kitchen companies come out to your house

(8 Posts)
coolpatterngirl Sun 03-Jul-16 10:14:54

To design and measure?

Ntinyn Sun 03-Jul-16 10:39:37

Yes they do, which companies are you looking at?

Pradaqueen Sun 03-Jul-16 12:18:29

Including certain Ikea stores too ft a £50 fee wink

MissBattleaxe Sun 03-Jul-16 12:21:43

B and Q do a design service and a nice drawing. They also offer a fitting service but we found that wasn't competitive and got a separate builder in for that.

bloodynoris Sun 03-Jul-16 12:21:55

B&Q do and it's free if charge. You can then design it with them on the computer and change bits about. Once the show room designer has done it initially you can then log in yourself from home.

HappyHippyChick Sun 03-Jul-16 12:22:32

Howdens and benchmarx do.

coolpatterngirl Mon 04-Jul-16 10:20:29

Thank you. Im not certain yet but I have seen one I like very much in Ikea but am concerned about measuring and designing it myself.

Pradaqueen Mon 04-Jul-16 12:07:47

You have 3 choices in Ikea : complete diy Incl measuring and planning using the online tool ; measure then use their free planning in house service; use their full (£50) planning service. Personally through work this year I am on my 7th kitchen at Ikea and I use the measure the kitchen myself, get someone to plan it service. You'll need the measurements of the room info ceiling height plus location of doors, window etc. It's really not hard!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now