Talk

Advanced search

Just written a snotty email to my solictor

(4 Posts)
Allbymyselfagain Wed 29-Jun-16 21:02:09

I've shot myself in the foot haven't I? It's come at the end of a bad day. Had to yell at EA for lying about surveydate, then had to phone back and yell again as the vendor won't allow access to the house for two weeks as they are on holiday. Then had to phone surveyor and grovel that I told them it was urgent they booked me in same week and now they can't get in.

Then I log onto to solictor to find they have advised my EA they are waiting on all the documentation I uploaded two weeks ago, they still haven't refunded the deposit from the purchase that fell through or transferred it across to the new purchase and they've basically done nothing.

Tell me how bad are they going to make my life now 😞

Imperialleather2 Wed 29-Jun-16 22:06:03

Who are you using just out of interest?

Ypu may be better of jumping ship now.ans instructing someone else.

I'm a solicitor and I generally know who to avoid.

Sunnyshores Thu 30-Jun-16 14:07:14

Theyre not going to make youre life worse because youve got snotty with them - theyre going to make youre life difficult because theyre crap. Get rid now, if you can. Honestly they'll only make this purchase unbearable.

Allbymyselfagain Thu 30-Jun-16 22:54:23

Mjp in Norwich. So many people I know have said how great they are, I think mine has just been an over complicated case. I've already had one sale fall through and they charged me £150 for the work they've done so far which I thought was quite fair. I'm now about to lose my second property and think I will switch to a new solictor. Can't go through this again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now