Advanced search

Help me find these tiles please..!

(6 Posts)
sw15mum Sun 26-Jun-16 16:15:21

Does anyone know what the name is for these tiles (pic attached) that go over a step? Googling every term I can think of isn't helping...thanks!

TheGoodEnoughWife Sun 26-Jun-16 16:16:14

Kerb stones?
Block paving edgers?

(Don't know - just guessing!)

TheGoodEnoughWife Sun 26-Jun-16 16:19:18

Kerb stone edging.

Have actually googled that and got right things. These are actual blocks though so do you realise that? They don't go over something else, they are an actual block/stone. (Apologies if you do know that!)

koalab Sun 26-Jun-16 16:24:05

Is it a bullnose brick?

PlugUgly Sun 26-Jun-16 16:35:45

They are referred to as 'blue bricks' you will find them under that

sw15mum Sun 26-Jun-16 20:08:46

Thanks all! And know I didn't know they were blocks so special thanks for that info!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now