Advanced search

Rigid riser shower

(1 Post)
wowfudge Tue 21-Jun-16 06:34:26

Does anyone know whether we can remove a shower hose attachment from bath/shower mixer taps and fit a rigid riser in place of the hose? The current arrangement means that the shower rose is too close to the wall when hooked up at the end of the bath and water goes everywhere and you have to lean back to get a proper shower. I'm think of this as a temporary fix until we get the bathroom redone. We can't re-site the bracket that holds the shower spray to improve things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now