Advanced search

Replacement glass in Victorian front door

(2 Posts)
Lottielo Mon 06-Jun-16 10:26:45

I hate the glass in my four panelled Victorian front door and would like to replace it with etched/sandblasted glass (not sure what it is called, but the modern looking glass that is popular in houses in trendy cities!). However, I've got absolutely no idea who I could get to do this in the small south coast town where I live. Would a normal glazier do this? Also, any idea how much this would cost? Thanks!

wowfudge Mon 06-Jun-16 11:51:32

Find a glass merchants - they will be able to do that for you. Just look online for one in your area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now