Advanced search

party wall letters

(1 Post)
findyourbacon Fri 03-Jun-16 13:41:30

I am planning a kitchen extension and a loft conversion, and need to produce party wall notices for my neighbours. Does anyone know which ones I will need for each side - there are 3 versions and I can't work out which ones I need - the versions are: Party Structure Notice, Notice of Adjacent Excavation, Line of Junction Notice.

I'm finding the information on the various websites a bit overwhelming, and could do with some plain English versions - help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now