Talk

Advanced search

Brickhill area of Bedford

(4 Posts)
Lskz Wed 01-Jun-16 10:40:49

Morning ladies,

Need your advice regarding to the Brickhill area of Bedford. A propeety came up in new development(6yeqts old) on the edge of Brickhill area. Is it good and safe place to live? I have 3months old baby boy, any baby groups, children centres around? Will be glad for any thoughts. Thank you!!!

TK1930 Wed 01-Jun-16 13:37:25

Hi there's a lot of building going on around there. If it's where I think it is (near Go Outdoors/Norse rd) the area is ok but I wouldn't say there is a lot to walk to.
Lots of baby groups in Bedford.
There is a children's centre near there too- though not sure of exact name/location.
Depends what you are looking for really.
Hope that's of some help- let me know if there's anything else.

Lskz Thu 02-Jun-16 18:21:15

TK1930
Thanks a lot!

mumtomaxwell Thu 02-Jun-16 23:47:32

If it's on the woodlands estate part of Brickhill (accessed off Tyne Way) bear in mind there are NO amenities and that long access road is very difficult to negotiate in ice/snow. You couldn't easily walk to a shop, but they do have a bus service. Also visit at weekends/evenings- in some parts of that estate there are problems. However, my friend has lived there for 4 yrs and loves it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now