Talk

Advanced search

Loft companies Fulham area, SW6.

(2 Posts)
Katecat1 Sat 28-May-16 19:01:35

I know it's an old topic but I'd really appreciate up to date comment on loft companies in the Fulham/SW London area. I hear mixed reports of Landmark Lofts and NuSpace. I saw boards for Beacon Lofts recently and their website looks good, with glowing testimonials . Has anyone heard of them or used them or have other names? We've got all the consents in place and are ready to start but our preferred contractor has dropped out because of family illness.

LandmarkLoftsLondon Mon 06-Jun-16 11:43:13

Hello Katecat1,

Sorry to hear about your situation with your contractor. We wish the best to both parties.

If you are interested, here is the link to a number of our completed projects (you will find that many of them are in the SW area): www.landmark-lofts.com/our-projects.

Equally, please feel free to contact us to set up a walk through of a completed loft conversion near you. It would give you a chance to not only see a completed project but also talk to the home owners about their experience with us.

Here is our contact information: 020 3150 0505

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

- Lindsey at Landmark Lofts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now