Advanced search

help identifying an interlocking joint please? pigletjohn?

(5 Posts)
catkirk Sat 21-May-16 15:49:28

Hello I'm trying to buy a part like this, does anyone know what it would be called so I can google? And if it's something you can actually buy or if it would have been manufactured specially?

It's a joint for a table that can be dismantled for storage and I have one side of the table missing.

Thank you!

PigletJohn Sat 21-May-16 17:52:17

I don't recognise it, it looks like some kind of cleat.

You might find it somewhere like here You could try emailing the pic. Or maybe an alternative that would do the job on this section

Or search "cabinet fittings" but more the Furniture than the Kitchen end of the market.

There used to be a supplier called Woodfit but I think they closed down.

catkirk Sat 21-May-16 17:59:02

Thank you! I've emailed them and the local hardware place.

Both parts are the same and they fit together to make a corner. Might just hammer and nails it smile

catkirk Mon 23-May-16 11:52:37

Pigletjohn you are amazing they had the exact thing thank you so much!

PigletJohn Mon 23-May-16 12:23:31


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now