Talk

Advanced search

Craig and Rose paint

(5 Posts)
TremoloGreen Thu 19-May-16 21:42:11

I haven't used it before, is it any good? It's for my office, so it doesn't have to be super durable. I just don't want to have to do more than two coats. I'm thinking of 'Swedish Blue' if anyone has it.

PolterGoose Thu 19-May-16 21:50:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dontcallmelen Fri 20-May-16 15:44:27

Hi I used it, but as pp was a while ago, have recently used Mylands paint in Lambeth Walk, which is very similar to Swedish blue, great stuff their emulsion is the best I have ever used, lovely thick consistency covers really well, you can get it from Brewers or online from Mylands, throughly recommend.

TremoloGreen Sat 21-May-16 11:35:03

Thank you. THat is funny. I actually made the perfect shade by mixing some testers together with white then putting my colour decks against them and Lambeth Walk was the exact one. But I am trying to do this room on a tight budget so I was not going to spring for Mylands. I know it is a joy to paint with though <sigh>

dontcallmelen Sat 21-May-16 19:29:57

Tremolo sounds like a good compromise happy painting, I'm debating if to bite the bullet for mylands for my hallway, they have some lovely new colours but as, you say ££ tis lovely stuff though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now