Talk

Advanced search

Anyone bought an Eve, The One, Snooze, Leesa or Simba mattress?

(7 Posts)
vcrees6 Thu 12-May-16 21:21:26

If so, any thoughts? We've never had a memory foam mattress before so a little worried that it might be sweaty to sleep on.

Some reviews suggest some have a funny smell - have you found this to be the case?

MinervaMcG Thu 12-May-16 21:34:03

We have an eve. It's not sweaty at all and doesn't mould to your shape like traditional memory foam. No smell. The only difference is it's less firm at the edges when my husband is putting on his socks!

It's a lovely mattress. We are really please with it and it is excellent value.

vcrees6 Thu 12-May-16 21:57:08

Good to know, thanks. There are so many mattress companies it seems selling very similar products with slight differences between the type of memory foam/layers etc - hard to decide!

vcrees6 Fri 13-May-16 10:52:26

Bump

insx Wed 18-May-16 12:47:50

I think most foam mattresses are at least a bit warmer than sprung mattresses but not necessarily too hot. We just had our first night on a Leesa which was nice but I just discovered Simba so who knows if that's better? Since you get a 100 day trial with most of these mattresses, there is really nothing to lose by trying one.

Elliew123 Tue 19-Jul-16 12:46:17

We have a Simba and I can honestly say that it gives me the best nights sleep I've ever had and my husband agrees! It's not hot or sweaty it's super comfy foam and it's so different to any of the others because it has 2500 springs aswell!! No smell at all either! I couldn't recommend it more i'd 100% go for this one above any other I've got all my friends and family to buy one its that good!
I hope this helps!

Sarah2427 Sat 18-Mar-17 20:52:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now