Talk

Advanced search

small 6 seater dining table

(5 Posts)
traceyed1 Wed 11-May-16 19:06:03

does anyone know what would be the smallest dining table we could get away with that would seat 6 people?

thanks

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 12-May-16 08:17:15

1.5m X .9m rectangle or 1.3m diameter round is smallest size recommended for 6 people.

HereIAm20 Thu 12-May-16 14:05:55

We have just bought a table that is 120cm x 90cm which can set 6 people but can only fit 4 chairs under it if you push them under. The table does however extend to 210cm so can seat up to 10 when fully extended. Maybe get one that seats fewer but extends?

OrraBoralis Fri 13-May-16 09:53:22

I went for an extender, it was the smallest entender at Oak Furniture Land and extends at both ends. As is, it is a bit small for 6 but with one end extended it is fine, 2 ends open seats 8 comfortably. My problem is I 'needed' eight chairs and really the table can only have 6 around it and still look nice because I don't need the huge 8 seater table every day. My not perfect solution is to put a dining chair in each of the spare bedrooms grin

I love the flexibility of it extending at each end much more than the previous one that extended in the middle, that was a pain.

Sounbelievablydull Mon 16-May-16 22:57:33

Look at muji lovely extending tables there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now