Advanced search

Work Top

(1 Post)
Redbean730 Wed 04-May-16 13:14:36


We are moving in a new house and I would like to change the work top in the kitchen. Thinking to get the laminated wooden top. Can anyone suggest where I can get them? Probably we need them to cut out the size and the holes for the sink and hob. Would you ask your builder to get them for you? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now