Talk

Advanced search

What tap do you have in your kitchen?

(8 Posts)
BasinHaircut Sun 17-Apr-16 20:44:11

New kitchen being installed shortly. Under mounted sink, want a sexy tap. Maybe one that has a hose you can pull out, but looking for inspiration!

TIA!

BasinHaircut Mon 18-Apr-16 07:44:34

Bump!

Sandbagsandgladrags Mon 18-Apr-16 08:13:58

Franke Wave in 'silk steel' with a pull out hose. Very smart it is too!

FrikkaDilla Mon 18-Apr-16 10:19:05

We have Franke Wave in silk steel too. Lovely for swooshing about and I'm always amazed that it doesn't spray everywhere when I put the pull out hose back into its holder.

I like it very much but am a bit disappointed at the staining at the base of it when I used lemon juice to remove limescale. Have you noticed that Sandbags?

Sandbagsandgladrags Mon 18-Apr-16 10:59:35

Hi Frikka, ours has been ok but we don't use lemon juice on it - think we have 'limelite' on the go at the moment. We do try to wipe up water quite quickly so it isn't sitting there. To be honest though it's the cleaner who keeps it looking nice - if it was left to me and DH it would probably be covered in white streaks by now as seen when she went on hols for a month.

BasinHaircut Mon 18-Apr-16 11:31:11

Ohh I've just had a look at that one and I like!

BovrilonToast Mon 18-Apr-16 13:25:34

This is mine - I love it!

tap

MiniBK Mon 18-Apr-16 16:47:49

We have bought the Franke Fuji pullout nozzle tap in silk steel, but it hasn't be fitted yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now