Timeless white paint or any other neutral suggestions?

(6 Posts)
Luv2chat2U Tue 12-Apr-16 17:10:21

Anyone know of a good white paint with a hint of colour for living room and hallway e.g timeless white?.

Many thanks in advance

RabbitSaysWoof Tue 12-Apr-16 17:31:32

I have Egyptian cotton on one wall of my hallway and the other brilliant white. Two people have asked what colour it is now so I take that as a compliment.
I can't link on here, but I'm very tempted to try the dulux light and space paint, my hall is quite narrow and it has great reviews for visually opening up spaces with light reflecting particles, it comes in a few subtle shades.

MightyMeerkat Tue 12-Apr-16 18:12:57

I have Timeless White in some of my rooms - I find it quite a cool colour with a bluey undertone. Cotton white is nice - a greenish tone. And almond white for a warmer cream colour.

I have used the Dulux light and space paint in my hall. I like it. Definitely feels like a brighter shade of white.

Luv2chat2U Tue 12-Apr-16 20:18:48

Thank you all for your feedback, I like the sound of Egyptian cotton and cotton white. My hallway is quite narrow also so I may have to look into dulux light also....😀

Olecranon Tue 12-Apr-16 21:59:44

Homebase fresh linen is a lovely neutral. I also have valspar seven sisters which is a warm white. I have a lot of timeless in the house too. Just walnut from dulux is also nice.

Luv2chat2U Tue 12-Apr-16 22:06:59

That is a lot of selection thank you, I've quite a bit of testers to do.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now