Talk

Advanced search

American style fridge freezer

(4 Posts)
hydrangea78 Fri 04-Mar-16 11:09:27

Any recommendations for these beasts? DH keen on one that dispenses ice. I'd like one that doesn't leave fingerprints! Thanks!

DarkBlueEyes Fri 04-Mar-16 12:30:14

I've got the new Samsung which has ice and water and doesn't really leave fingerprints. Only thing is, you really have to open the doors fully to get the drawers open. I probably regret not buying the Fisher and Paykel one...

Finola1step Fri 04-Mar-16 12:36:25

I have an LG one with a water/ice dispenser but not plumbed in (it has a big internal water tank which I fill up from the tap). I love it. Not too bad on the finger print front. It has horizontal handles at hip height I find very easy for me and dc to open.

I ordered via Boots Kitchen Appliance website. They have a tie in with AO.com so same price and delivery. But you get the points on your Boots card if you have one and register it. Very handy.

StepAwayFromTheThesaurus Fri 04-Mar-16 14:09:28

We have a white Samsung one, so the fingerprint situation is totally fine. It dispenses ice and water, but you have to change the filter every 6 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now