Advanced search

Very boring question about net curtains...

(3 Posts)
TomHaverford Wed 02-Mar-16 18:03:04

We have just moved in to our new house and the previous owners left a very nice net curtain panel in the bay window, which has unfortunately come unstuck.

Knowing nothing about net curtains is proving to be a problem as I have no idea what to search for replacement clips?

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Ive attached a picture of the thing that i think is broken and the panel that is still intact!

Callthemodwife Wed 02-Mar-16 20:26:41

Hello! I always look in eBay for this stuff. A quick search doesn't show this clip but it does have plenty of other net curtain poles - might be worth a look?

Timeforacatnap Wed 09-Mar-16 20:28:47

Think it's called a cafe rod, and guess the rod and attachments come together. Have you considered a small "cup hook" to act as a replacement?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now