Advanced search

Removable grid for bath plug hole?

(2 Posts)
hannah1122 Thu 18-Feb-16 01:24:06

In our current showere we have a grid in the plug hole that is part of the plug hole but can be removed for cleaning. I am looking at the bath plughole / overflow options and can't seem to find an equivalent. I know there are little grids that you can put over the top to stop hairs etc going down the plug but I was looking for something integral ... similar to we have with the shower. Any ideas?

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Thu 18-Feb-16 09:45:18

Do you mean for catching hairs etc...?
We have one, I've seen them in B&Q but also out local newsagent sells them (they sell everything!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now