Help please...how can I furnish a long narrow living room for the family??

(5 Posts)
Whatwilltheweatherbe Tue 16-Feb-16 17:04:18

Hi

I need your help please. We have a long narrow front room that I need help trying to decide what furniture will work.

The room is basically 5 x 3m. We have an open back space which will be used mainly, so this is going to be used as a kind of snug (or escape from the kids!), TV room.

Does anybody have a similar layout?

Any ideas?

Thanks

PookieK Tue 23-Feb-16 20:11:31

We will be moving into a house with a long narrow room in a few weeks and I've been pondering the same. I've been browsing on Pinterest. If you search for 'long narrow room' there are some really helpful layouts and furniture ideas. If you come up with something good, do post a picture!

justaweeone Sun 28-Feb-16 18:16:02

We have a long narrow sitting room that we use as a snug. Dd and Ds tend to reside in the family room, but occasionally venture in and grace us with their presence ( they are teenager!)
I have attached a few photos of our layout. Dh and I tend to languish on the large 4 seater that has the to directly in front of it, although you can see the to from the other sofa

justaweeone Sun 28-Feb-16 18:16:47

Excuse typos!

Tweedledumb0 Sun 28-Feb-16 20:28:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now