Where to view Hacker kitchen??

(10 Posts)
caines1 Tue 09-Feb-16 16:29:27

After our big project Im now looking at kitchens and apart from loving the Schmidt showroom I visited today I see that people have also used Hacker....but where can you view the kitchens, apart from Dubai?? smile

OnePlanOnHouzz Tue 09-Feb-16 16:58:29

There's a Hacker showroom in Bournemouth if you are south coast of England ? Kitchen house is the name its near to castle point shopping centre. !

caines1 Tue 09-Feb-16 18:19:17

Thank you.
By chance we are visiting friends in Poole next weekend so perfect!
I am still confused though - at no point, that I can see, does it mention Hacker on their website.
Am I missing something... or maybe googling the wrong name for the Hacker company?

HereIAm20 Tue 09-Feb-16 20:44:41

Where are you based? Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms in Mill Road, Cambridge do Hacker kitchens

caines1 Tue 09-Feb-16 20:54:16

Thanks. I'm in Surrey, Epsom

OnePlanOnHouzz Tue 09-Feb-16 22:00:54

Do you mean Kitchen house?! It's on their website - I just checked as you got me wondering !! It's mentioned in bottom left corner of this image " German kitchens for less"
Easy to find on Castle lane west - ask for Gary ! He knows me ! (Karen at OnePlan) as I did all his drawings for years ! smile
Have fun in Poole !!

Lasize Wed 10-Feb-16 07:13:51

Brampton kitchens St Albans

alaska721 Wed 10-Feb-16 08:22:53

Dulwich Design Kitchens on Grove Vale in East Dulwich London (SE22).

For some reason a lot of showrooms sell Hacker Kitchens unbranded. When I went into Dulwich Design Kitchens I was told they only sell Hacker Kitchens but unbranded. Maybe it's cheaper for them that way.

alaska721 Wed 10-Feb-16 08:38:00

Also LWK Kitchens London (they have three showrooms in London)

sleepwhenidie Wed 10-Feb-16 08:39:25

LWK, small showroom in Mayfair or big one Canary Wharf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now