so dicovered DIY Kitchens from you clever people, bathroom next...

(7 Posts)
becks5109 Wed 03-Feb-16 11:46:07

is there a similar online site for new bathrooms that anyone would recommend? Need to replace our family bathroom, new en suite when our extension is done and new under stairs loo - so 3 toilets to buy!

namechangedtoday15 Wed 03-Feb-16 12:35:24

Following!

SmellTheGlove Wed 03-Feb-16 12:41:00

Sadly there isn't really I don't think! Plumbase was good for toilets iirc. Just generally scouring the Internet! My bathroom was a mix of different sources, I researched the products ie bristan/grohe then found the cheapest supplier.

becks5109 Wed 03-Feb-16 13:34:11

Thanks SmellTheGlove will start doing some scouring then!

origamiwarrior Wed 03-Feb-16 14:39:53

As a good place to start I would recommend www.comparethebathroom.com. We stumbled upon them doing what SmelltheGlove said and bought all our bits and pieces from different suppliers but were especially impressed by comparethebathroom, in particular a customer service agent called Catherine (just been back in my email to check her name!) who proactively contacted us after we had made our order to tell us that she had a better quality mixer (from Rare by Bristan) that she could do for the same price as the one we'd ordered. I got the impression that if you purchased a fair number of bits from them, they would do you a deal. They were very helpful on the phone telling us what fittings/valves etc we needed to buy to fit our towel rail etc.

Loumate666 Wed 03-Feb-16 18:31:53

I've used and would thoroughly recommend uk bathroom store. My contact there is Gary. Great prices and very good service, especially after sales. Good luck!

Ramona75 Thu 04-Feb-16 09:13:53

VictoriaPlum are good. I got my bathroom from there 4 years ago and everything still looks fantastic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now