Advanced search

something similar to homecare

(3 Posts)
notarehearsal Sun 24-Jan-16 07:50:50

I'm moving to a house without gas. BG have told me they can't provide breakdown cover on the electric boiler in situ. They would however continue to provide cover for my kitchen appliances. However I'd ideally like the cover to be from one main company as it is currently ( currently have gas boiler and kitchen appliances homecare cover with BGas )
Can anyone recommend please?

mrsmortis Sun 24-Jan-16 12:22:04

Have you had a look at Homeserve? My experience is that the two are about on a par...

notarehearsal Sun 24-Jan-16 15:08:26

Thanks mrsmortis, I'll have a look

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: