Talk

Advanced search

Best estate agent

(5 Posts)
Goingtobeawesome Sat 16-Jan-16 14:03:29

Can anyone recommend me a good estate agent in the BD20 area please? I'm keeping an eye on a property I want to know about if it comes up for sale and currently have one agent sending me email alerts. I want to make sure I don't miss it and think a local, rather than national, agent might be better. I'd like to go on recommendation rather than google.

wowfudge Sat 16-Jan-16 15:56:28

Have a look at which agents are advertising properties in that postcode on Rightmove and register with all of them. If you really like a specific property then you could always write to the owner and ask if they would be interested in selling to you. If they were to that without an EA it would save them the fees.

Goingtobeawesome Sat 16-Jan-16 16:55:41

Thank you.

HelloItsMeAgain Sun 17-Jan-16 22:23:05

Do not rely on the agent telling you. They are not all great at being pro active.

Goingtobeawesome Mon 18-Jan-16 07:46:58

I live away so have to keep an eye online. I have one agent emailing me but it is no good if I haven't picked the best agent who covers that area or if it is dependent on the house value. It also doesn't help that I registered with another and can't remember the password and they won't let me reregister.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now