Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for Blanco Zeus Silestone Quartz

(4 Posts)
Ipanema01 Wed 23-Dec-15 10:45:31

I'm awaiting a quote for white silestone blanco zeus quartz for part of my work surfaces in a 60mm thickness and I have a feeling it is going to be very expensive - I just chased the chap on the phone and he said I'm picking the most expensive materials blush - excellent...
Has anyone used this and did it come up to be super expenny? Any recommendations would be great.
I'm not sure if its because I want it to be thicker than usual or if it's the specific colour I'm picking - I just want a pure white with no sparkle.

Ipanema01 Mon 28-Dec-15 07:47:48

Bump!

AesopsMables Mon 28-Dec-15 10:44:25

If it is not the standard thickness 30mm then they will use double and glue together which will be double the price. We wanted this until we got a quote for near £10k!!! Now resigned to standard 30mm (you could try Corian or similar if adamant on depth?)

Ipanema01 Mon 28-Dec-15 15:01:18

Thanks aesopsmables, I thought this might be why it's pushing the price up so much. It looks so much nicer doesn't it. A friend has Corian but I want something more indestructible, I don't have the kind of house where Corian will remain looking perfect for long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now