Talk

Advanced search

REMOVALS COMPANIES IN FULHAM??

(7 Posts)
ladyjane123 Tue 08-Dec-15 00:11:17

Hi. I urgently need to find a good removal company for a last min removal from Clapham to Fulham. Does anyone know of any local companies they can recommend? Hoping to find a company that will do the packing too as I am heavily pregnant and my partner is working.

Thanks very much.

Jane

LouisaAllen72 Tue 08-Dec-15 00:44:13

www.rutherfordslondon.co.uk 02071938155

Hi Jane. Rutherfords Of London are by far the best removal company I have ever had the pleasure of using. They provide a full packing service, they are really friendly and they deliver an excellent and very professional service at a reasonable price. What made the experience noticeably less stressful than previous moves was that the team that moved us were really nice guys with an impressively positive work ethic, approaching any hurdles we threw at them (like re-assembling our trampolene, bagging up and moving our compost heap and dismantling and moving our large stone fountain from the garden) in good spirits. Oh, and they are based in Fulham!

FruVikingessOla Tue 08-Dec-15 09:00:30

Burke & Wills www.burkeandwills.co.uk/. They're based
in Wandsworth, so virtually on your doorstep! A number of friends have used them and said they're brilliant. I was with one friend when they were packing up her house and can confirm that they're extremely professional.

misstiggiwinkle Fri 11-Dec-15 19:19:00

Gentleman and a van are brill and will do your packing too

VitaSackvileVest Sat 12-Dec-15 09:12:58

Jerdan transport, based in Fulham.
I used recently them to clear my relative's flat (they do clearances as well as removals) and would recommend them. They turned up exactly on time, calmly removed and replaced them the door when needed to get furniture out and were friendly and efficient - in all a pleasure to do business with.

Their Dad is Dino of Dino's - how Fulhamtastic is that!!

VitaSackvileVest Sat 12-Dec-15 09:14:39

I don't know about packing though.

ecosln Sun 13-Dec-15 21:19:20

2nd gentleman and a van - they packed and moved us from Balham. we didnt even take time off on move day and they put everything in correct rooms. NO stress. Using again next week to move back to our house after refurb!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now