Talk

Advanced search

mortgage broker recommendations?

(8 Posts)
Hufflepuffin Sun 06-Dec-15 19:32:13

Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker? We are planning to buy next year but our finances are a bit complicated (will have a large deposit but I've recently become self employed so mortgage will be all in DP's name).

sparechange Sun 06-Dec-15 19:33:53

London & Country are excellent, and because they are so big, they get special deals from lenders that other brokers won't have access to.
And they don't charge you for their services.

sammassammas Sun 06-Dec-15 19:36:31

If you in Yorkshire I can heartily recommend gledhills, small and family run but service and advice was excellent

Hufflepuffin Mon 07-Dec-15 14:38:01

Sparechange I've heard it depends who you talk to at London and country - can you request a specific advisor?

gamingmum Mon 07-Dec-15 17:00:36

Hi

I can point you at our mumsnet ad - www.mumsnet.com/Talk/small_business_ads/2519339-We-provide-Friendly-Professional-Financial-Advice-for-Mortgages-Investments-Pensions-Retirement-and-Insurance

Myself and my husband are a small mortgage advice firm offering excellent customer service and always happy to talk about anything you might need.

MrsMillions Tue 08-Dec-15 10:49:13

DH runs the product team at a building society (so he's in charge of mortgages amongst other things) and always recommends London & Country (L&C). However no idea on specific brokers within the firm as we dealt direct with HSBC, our existing lender.

CityDweller Tue 08-Dec-15 19:34:11

Our broker was brilliant. Rescued our purchase after my original application direct to lender was rejected. Pm me for his details.

PixieGio Tue 08-Dec-15 23:18:01

We are using London & Country... our case worker has been excellent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now