Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Iron/brass bed? Feather and Black??

(3 Posts)
DorothyDove Fri 13-Nov-15 19:59:34

We're thinking of upgrading to a kingsize bed in the new year. Ideally don't want to spend much more than £500 and feather and black seem to have some fairly nice ones around that price point. I've never had a metal bed before - do you get what you pay for? Is £500 for a kingsize bed going to get us something decent? Has anyone got a feather and black metal bed and do you like it? Other suggestions would be great! Would really appreciate some advice!

DorothyDove Fri 13-Nov-15 20:00:03

www.featherandblack.com/beds/all-beds/tosca-bed This is the bed I have my eye on!!

Meandyouandyouandme Fri 13-Nov-15 20:17:16

Yes would highly recommend, we bought ours 17 years ago when they were called the Iron Bed Company. They don't do the one we've got any more but it is a metal one, still looks like new, and has always been very comfy, have had a new mattress though.

So much so, we bought them for the DC, DS has the Marblehead bed, and DD has what looks like the Canterbury. Probably had them for well over 13 years, still look great, never had any problems with the beds or mattresses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now