Advanced search

umm - have I got to buy a whole tin of wood primer ?

(5 Posts)
gingeroots Fri 06-Nov-15 12:24:21

I only need it for some architrave around one door ( bare wood ) .I've looked in B&Q and the cheapest seems to be about a tenner .

Can I use something else ? Or does anyone know where I can buy a small quantity ?

QforCucumber Fri 06-Nov-15 12:25:44

try wilkos, they do small tins for about £5/6 quid

gingeroots Fri 06-Nov-15 13:03:03

Thanks Q .Sadly not near a Wilko .Though guess I could make the journey .Good to know .

lalalonglegs Fri 06-Nov-15 13:18:02

Get combined primer/undercoat and give the woodwork three coats - your top coat will go on a lot better afterwards.

gingeroots Fri 06-Nov-15 14:29:11

ok ,thanks ,that sounds doable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now