Talk

Advanced search

Help cowboy plantation shutter company!

(2 Posts)
Lollipopgirl8 Fri 14-Aug-15 12:30:32

So currently getting plantation shutters fitted and they have incorrectly measured!
Was warned about this company by another mumsnetter who used them and had really bad experience but unfortunately I'd already ordered...

I'm going to ask for my money back as they are really not trust worthy clearly Cowboys don't want them to continue fitting. Surveyor on his way now and fitter has stopped sitting in his van.

What would you do?

PeterParkerSays Fri 14-Aug-15 12:49:21

Be clear what the issue are and what you want. Take photos of the blinds in situ.

^This blind should reach the window ledge, as you can see it is 5cm too short. I want to removing and replacing with a new blind which has the correct measurements.

These blinds will not work because their hinges bang against each other when opened, preventing you from opening the blinds^

Is the surveyor from the company? Don't let him do the spiel, meet him at the dootr with a list of your main points before he can start taking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now