Advanced search

Who do I need- builder, architect or someone else?

(3 Posts)
ojbsmum Mon 10-Aug-15 22:32:37

We have just moved to a house with a downstairs bathroomand would love to see if we can squeeze a shower room in upstairs. We have an idea of how it might work- building a bit extra landing to fit it on the landing but not sure how this would affect light and the feel of the upstairs, so would like to get ideas from professionals too.
So should I call a builder or an architect or is there another trade I don't know about?

123rd Tue 11-Aug-15 00:26:25

Firstly I would speak to a builder- do you know any that could pop round? Just ask if its doable, and a ball park estimate.
They may suggest getting architect etc involved

MrsTaraPlumbing Tue 11-Aug-15 09:23:06

Someone who specialises in bathrooms.
Probably a plumber but specifically a bathroom specialist, not general builder or general plumber...
If you are in Kent (up to SE london) you could consider my company!

Otherwise look on places like Which?trusted trader. I'd look under plumber and ask for local recommendations.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: