Advanced search

Please help me find this sink.

(5 Posts)
Fannyfannakerpants Tue 04-Aug-15 20:44:27

I've fallen in love with this image on pintrest for my bathroom but I can't find a sink that will work. I'm looking for something rectangular, and with no tap holes. If you know of anything, please let me know.

BYOSnowman Tue 04-Aug-15 20:53:37

I can't do a link but if you google shallow butler sink there is one at taps uk called the caple butler

There's also a load at reclamation yards!

minipie Tue 04-Aug-15 21:55:06

Google "countertop basin rectangular" and you'll find quite a few.

PigletJohn Tue 04-Aug-15 23:50:30

I think it might be a London sink, which is like a Belfast sink but shallower.

Fannyfannakerpants Wed 05-Aug-15 06:53:46

Thank you all. I knew you'd be able to help. I searched for hours on google and couldn't find a single one, but now have lots of choice.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: