Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a wren kitchen?

(8 Posts)
FarFromBeingGruntled Sun 02-Aug-15 21:26:25

Just that really. They look nice and pretty affordable, and I just wondered if anyone had any experience of them and would recommend, or not. smile

Marmitelover55 Sun 02-Aug-15 22:57:28

Maybe have a read of this thread:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/property/1734578-Wren-kitchens-Yes-No-Good-Bad?pg=1&order=

VivaLeBeaver Sun 02-Aug-15 23:07:35

I was going to recommend that thread but have been beaten to it. Put me right off Wren.

WishITookLifeSeriously Sun 02-Aug-15 23:09:59

My mum has one. She hates it and the company were arses to deal with.

MyCatHasStaff Sun 02-Aug-15 23:10:22

I had one installed in April. I love it. It's good quality, comes ready made, not flat packed and I'm really happy with it. We used our own installer, and he was also very impressed with the quality. I know other people report all kinds of problems, but we didn't have any. Price was good too, and my kitchen is not small.

123rd Mon 03-Aug-15 09:14:18

Not me personally but I know two people who have and had a few small issues. Another person who had kitchen and bedroom from there and pretty much everything that could go wrong did. And as pp said customer service is awful from this blokes experience.

FarFromBeingGruntled Mon 03-Aug-15 09:31:35

Wow. Thank you for linking that thread. I was all set for booking a design appointment for the weekend - think I will be going somewhere else!

Olecranon Mon 03-Aug-15 09:37:35

Had my kitchen done recently by Wren as I wanted a specific colour and no one else did it. I used their fitters and it was expensive to use their fitters but they have made a fantastic job. I also haggled a lot over the price of the units etc and I feel I got a good quality kitchen for the money. We had the Linda Barker shaker kitchen fitted. I was aware of the issues with them and checked my order with a fine tooth comb and asked for a breakdown of the costs for fitting. The kitchen fitter came to the house for prefit survey and identified problems eg cupboards too wide to fit in the space. they don't take anything back so if your order is wrong it is at your cost. He altered the order at the store but the kitchen salesman didn't change it correctly on the order but I went in to check and could see this had not been done and did it myself. I would recommend checking and double checking everything and take it on 12 months credit as they wont get paid until you sign it off and so if there is anything outstanding they will be keen to sort it out quickly for you so that you can sign it off for the finance company yo release the funds. You can pay it off straight away once you are happy with the kitchen. My kitchen is gorgeous and well made.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now