Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wokingham / Crowthorne

(3 Posts)
karen104 Sat 01-Aug-15 17:52:55

We are considering moving to Crowthorne or Wokingham from West London. Has anyone made a similar move? I'd love to talk with someone who has - I've spent 16 years in London, always planning to move away and now we are on the verge of doing it, I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing. We need somewhere where we can commute into Hammersmith from and which has good schools both primary and secondary and ideally a sense of community.

susannah32 Tue 04-Aug-15 13:41:42

hi there,

i moved from London last april back to crowthorne. really because i split up with my child's dad so we needed somewhere to live. when i was a child i wanted to leave but now i HAVE a child i'm staying! its very different to london - nowhere near anything like the diversity you get. but its very friendly, low crime generally, very beautiful - forest everwhere! i know its a big move so happy to have a chat on the phone if you like?

susannah32 Tue 04-Aug-15 13:42:27

ps i pulled out a house in wokingham as i preferred crowthorne - much greener/more of a village feel. but woks is nice too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now