Talk

Advanced search

Recommend kitchen fitters SW London please and thankyou.

(8 Posts)
Belleview Tue 14-Jul-15 11:34:45

Can hardly bear the thought of engaging fitters without a personal recommendation, already v nervous of the upheaval of it all..<inner wimp going crazy> ...

atonofwashing Wed 15-Jul-15 18:16:11

Hello, Belleview.
Yes, I heartily recommend PML Handyman. They are based in Southfields, and they have just put in our new Howdens kitchen. They offer the full service, not just handymen, although they have helped me out with bits and bobs too. Very pleasant, well mannered group of tradesmen. I am delighted with the service and will definitely keep them on my contacts list. You need to get daily parking permits for them, annoying, but I think that's standard practice these days.

it is a huge upheaval, I agree, and I was glad to get our home back to ourselves, but I really do recommend them.

Good luck.

Belleview Wed 15-Jul-15 21:13:04

Thankyou atonof! I wouldn't have known, from their website, that they were kitchen fitters! I will call them out for a quote, thanks again.

atonofwashing Wed 15-Jul-15 21:51:45

Yes, do call them. I can't say if they are cheap or pricey. Probably on the higher side given the location. I am ashamed to say I just got the quote and took it as I liked them so much compared to other handymen I had used in the past. Like you I couldn't face the drudgery of finding tradesmen.

atonof. x

LadyOrangutan Wed 15-Jul-15 21:56:24

I came on to recommend PML too. We had Gary fit our kitchen. He and the rest of the guys are great. They were also cheaper by over 50% than the quote for fitting by b&q!
We've used them for a lot of jobs around the house.

Belleview Thu 16-Jul-15 08:06:25

Oh Lady Thankyou for chiming in with a second vote of confidence! That doubles my trust. Very very nice to know that about the £ too, as my budget has very visible parameters...

atonof drudgery is such a great word! Thanks for your support, tis most appreciated.

LadyOrangutan Thu 16-Jul-15 18:48:15

You're very welcome Belleview. Hope it works out for you.

atonofwashing Thu 16-Jul-15 20:00:13

Yes, good luck indeed! Gary helped us out too. We also had Austin, who installed most of the kitchen.

(casually wipes brow regarding kitchen fitting price)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now