Talk

Advanced search

Bathrooms from Ebay

(6 Posts)
BovrilonToast Thu 02-Jul-15 11:16:26

Has anyone bought bathroom taps, shower valves etc from eBay? They are so much more reasonable than from the likes of Bathstore!

greencottage Thu 02-Jul-15 22:33:10

Yes, and they were very good - same quality as shop bought and a year later are still perfect. Also bought a frameless shower screen, which looks great, but was a nightmare to install as instructions were very poor.

Pradaqueen Thu 02-Jul-15 22:44:46

Yep. My advice is to buy makes you know but as left overs etc. I have bought Kaldewei and bristan (and bathstore) for a fraction of the cost elsewhere. But, beware anything that looks fancy (and cheap) coming directly from china/Hong Kong

BovrilonToast Fri 03-Jul-15 07:57:38

Great advice. Thank you!

SheHasAWildHeart Fri 03-Jul-15 09:11:07

I did. I visited lots of stores to see what I liked. Went online and got everything from ebay down to mirror and taps. Fraction of the cost and still look lovely four years later.

SheHasAWildHeart Fri 03-Jul-15 09:11:52

Just do all your usual ebay checks. buy from a business rather than an individual - google them. check their feedback. maybe give them a call. check their refund policy etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now