Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom fitter

(3 Posts)
HoggleHoggle Wed 01-Jul-15 21:30:43

Main bathroom and downstairs WC need to be totally ripped out and re-fitted. Have no idea who to call for the work, I don't know anyone who has had their bathroom done recently who can pass on positive recommendations, and it's too big a job to just take my chance with yell.com etc as I usually would.

Does anyone have experience of going to one of the big retailers eg Bathstore, do they generally recommend decent fitters? We found our very good kitchen fitter through a retailer but don't know if that's a fluke. I've also heard less good outcomes.

Or - even more helpfully! - does anyone have any recommendations for fitters in the Cambridge area?

Thanks

wowfudge Wed 01-Jul-15 23:46:50

The quality of Bathstore stuff gets slated on here and they would love you to use their fitters (whether they are subbies I don't know) rather than having recommended fitters you can deal with yourself.

HoggleHoggle Thu 02-Jul-15 06:46:26

Thanks wow that's useful to know. A friend used a fitter through Bathstore and although it wasn't a disaster, she hardly had a glowing report.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now