Has anyone seen their own house linked to on this board?

(4 Posts)
Grinstead Tue 30-Jun-15 17:58:12

I just wondered what the chances are of having a house you are buying or selling being linked to on here i.e on one of those 'look at these strange estate agents' photos' type of thread . Has it happened to anyone?

FenellaFellorick Tue 30-Jun-15 18:05:41

I think it has.
Someone posted a link to a house they considered a bit naff and some people were poking fun and the owner came on and was cross

FruChristerOla Wed 01-Jul-15 09:58:02

I think someone posted a link to their own house once, I can't remember why though. It wasn't a "does anyone want to buy my house" thread, but something tangential - maybe to do with her furniture? It was a rather lovely house though!

Reginafalangie Wed 01-Jul-15 10:03:13

There was one i remember that was posted because it was a bit shabby but mostly because the estate agents photography skills were appealing and it made the house look worse than it was. The owner of the property came on the thread and kicked off the got it deleted. Tbh I am very doubtful that the poster was the real owner but you never know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now