Talk

Advanced search

Oak Bedroom Furniture Question

(3 Posts)
Interloper245 Wed 17-Jun-15 15:16:23

Hi, I’m new on here (please don’t shoot, I’m an interloping dad).

We are in the process of redecorating our bedroom and want to replace the furniture. We would appreciate any advice to help us find a range of furniture that is a bit deeper than normal for oak.

We have searched high and low and have found a vast array of beautiful designs but they all seem to be 40 – 45cm deep. They look great but when you open the drawers they seem quite shallow. We have found deeper ranges but they tend to be pine, we have nothing against pine but have our heart set on oak.

Does anyone know of any solid oak furniture that has a chest of drawers that has a depth of 50cm (or greater).

Thanks

Interloper245 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:31:04

Hi - just giving this a one time bump.

Does anyone know of solid oak chest of drawers with a minimum depth of 50cm, or are we just looking for something that doesn't exist.

Thanks

pashmina696 Tue 23-Jun-15 21:03:57

www.chestofdrawers.co.uk/chest-of-drawers/luna-european-oak/luna-solid-european-oak-22-cod.html

i have furniture from this company - they are great - no space inside the carcass of the chests of drawers is wasted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now