Talk

Advanced search

DIY kitchen: SN vs Innova

(4 Posts)
NNat Tue 16-Jun-15 14:37:30

Hi, after all great advises here I've decided to go for DIY kitchen, however, I'm struggling to choose between Innova and Second Nature. I've seen Second Nature in showrooms and really liked their quality. On the other side Innova options look really beautiful on the web, but I've never seen any in RL...

How do they stand in terms of quality vs SN ones? any happy/unhappy owners?

msmorgan Tue 16-Jun-15 16:52:44

We have the Innova Harewood, I was undecided between that or the SN Milton or Broadoak. We visited the showroom and there didn't seem any difference in quality so we went with the Innova. I'm happy with it and our joiner commented on how well made it is.

Beckyt80 Tue 16-Jun-15 17:48:36

We got SN broadoak painted as there was more choice of colours included in the price. We could have had the innova painted in the same array of colours but it would have been 10% extra. In terms of quality I didn't notice a difference. If you were looking at shaker there is a slight difference in style between the two brands.

firesidechat Wed 17-Jun-15 16:31:10

We went to the DIY kitchens showroom recently. We wanted framed and painted doors and preferred the Harewood to anything else. We had no idea which brand it was, but it ticked all the boxes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now