Neptune Kitchens

(3 Posts)
taylorbelivet Tue 16-Jun-15 11:05:25

Hello, I'm moving house and having my first baby in a few months' time which is all very exciting. We're going to fit a new kitchen and are seriously considering doing everything with Neptune (particularly the 'Limehouse' model). However, this is a departure from my original "easy wipe" preference of gloss cabinetry. Neptune's cabinets just seem so much sturdier and likely to last than the gloss kitchens we've been looking at (in places like Wickes, Homebase, B&Q, Intoto - some of the showrooms have chipped doors which seems a bit discouraging!). Plus the price seems surprisingly favourable. But I'm worried about keeping the Neptune paintwork clean. Anyone with a Neptune kitchen who has any thoughts/experiences to share would be amazing. Thank you in advance.

fiorentina Tue 16-Jun-15 22:24:08

We have a Neptune kitchen that was fitted by the previous owner of our house so is around 5 years old. Great quality units and they are very sturdy but the paint was v chipper when we moved in and we've had to re paint. It seems quite high maintenance to keep clean and nicely painted. We need to look Into the most robust paint options for any future repainting. Overall though it is good.

taylorbelivet Sun 21-Jun-15 18:03:54

Thank you Fiorentina, that's very helpful to know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now