Talk

Advanced search

Slipper Baths - how comfortable are they????

(8 Posts)
RandomMess Mon 15-Jun-15 21:22:22

DH is tall 6'3" and well built! Only have room for a bath that is 1600 long and wondered whether a floor standing slipper bath with the extra bath would actually be better for him?

Any opinions/experiences?

RandomMess Fri 19-Jun-15 18:02:32

Millymollymama Fri 19-Jun-15 19:02:32

Get a 1600 walk in shower! He will hate the bath! Just too small for him. Who wants to be scrunched up having a bath? So uncomfortable! A fantastic walk in shower will be wonderful by comparison.

RandomMess Fri 19-Jun-15 19:09:13

Nope he hates showers prefers baths!!! We have a manky old 1600 bath in the ensuite and that's all we have room for in the main bathroom but thought a wide slipper bath may be better shape wise.

I don't get it at all, detest baths!

Millymollymama Fri 19-Jun-15 19:17:24

RandomMess! Your DH is a bit retro! Can you not steal a bit of a bedroom to get a bigger bathroom? He must have plenty of time on his hands to use 2 baths! Try and persuade him how wonderful a large shower is! We have several spacious showering areas and once you have a big drench head and lots of room, why would you want a cramped bath? If you would like a shower, go for it!

RandomMess Fri 19-Jun-15 19:21:45

We had a very large shower in our previous house.

We would get rid of the manky avocado bath.

Nope no space to take out of other rooms - single bedroom either side of it!

He can sit and read in the bath for the best part of 45 mins - he loves it.

TeddyBee Fri 19-Jun-15 21:52:22

I have a slipper bath. It is so comfy. Even when I was hugely pregnant it was lovely and ours is only 1500mm long.

RandomMess Sat 20-Jun-15 10:22:12

I'm going to try and find some in stores that DH can try!!

What's the betting they only have larger ones in stock...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now