Talk

Advanced search

Do you have etched glass-style film panels in your front door?

(5 Posts)
TheHouseofMirth Thu 11-Jun-15 12:26:12

Have just got new front to door with 2 clear glass panels as I couldn't find any patterned/stained glass options I liked so need to get some privacy film.

Our hall is quite dark, hence the two panels of glass, and I'd like an all-over design but don't want people from outside being able to see in too much when they're standing on the doorstep. It's really hard to tell from the various websites what the designs really look like so I wondered if anyone had any advice or could tell me what design you have (or even better, post a photo!)

Thanks!

Rosings25 Thu 11-Jun-15 15:48:52

Watching, as we will have the same problem but also have to film the centre section of an upper window in the existing house so the the new occupants will not be able to see into our new living room. The planner originally wanted us to obscure the 10m glass wall in the living room overlooking the garden.

ChishandFips33 Thu 11-Jun-15 22:06:47

We have an etched/sandblasted panel next to the door. No pattern, quite opaque but lets the light through - very happy with it

ChishandFips33 Thu 11-Jun-15 22:09:08

Like this but it doesn't look as 'solid'/coloured as it does in this picture

craftysewer Thu 11-Jun-15 23:23:21

I have it on my front door, very similar to the picture above but with the house number and street name on it (my next door neighbour actually lives in a different street to me, even though we are attached). I just went to a local print shop and told them what I wanted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now