Talk

Advanced search

Alarm systems

(4 Posts)
ElleDubloo Fri 05-Jun-15 11:08:46

Any recommendations for burglar alarm installation companies in Surrey? Any particularly good or bad experiences?

We're looking for a professionally installed and annually maintained alarm, monitored by the security company but not necessarily the police. Budget around 1K or thereabouts, excluding maintenance costs.

Millymollymama Fri 05-Jun-15 11:46:48

We use Town and Country Security based in Buckinghamshire. They cover all of the South East. We have found them reliable and easy to contact. Ours was installed a long time ago so I cannot comment on installation fees now and it will depend on the size of the house! Ours is monitored by a security company. We are a bit remote and the police are useless because attending an alarm will not be a priority for them. I can recommend Town and Country though.

Solo Fri 05-Jun-15 13:20:07

I am with ADT; it does make me feel very much more secure.

PigletJohn Fri 05-Jun-15 15:36:00

You could try Christie Intruder Alarms in north Hants, if you are nearer the Guildford than the Richmond end of Surrey. They mostly do commercial alarms so I don't know if they would have one in your budget. They are well thought of and have an associated monitoring centre.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now