Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Funky door knobs

(9 Posts)
Wandastartup Thu 04-Jun-15 22:26:34

I am stumped in my quest to find a lovely door knob for my ensuite.
I love love love these
http://schaubandcompany.com/symphony
But they are for cupboards not doors and in the US.
Have spent hours looking but if anyone has any suggestions I will be thrilled!

Wandastartup Tue 09-Jun-15 13:52:49

Anyoneconfused

Millymollymama Tue 09-Jun-15 14:15:51

Turnstyle have the most brilliant handles and knobs. I have used them in my house and I am very happy with them.

JKArchitect Tue 09-Jun-15 22:59:07

Depends on your budget. Try Joseph Giles.

PigletJohn Tue 09-Jun-15 23:16:49

one or two on here If you prefer an expensive boutique supplier, let me know which of their knobs you want and I will charge you £30 each for them (like some of the other boutique suppliers do).

If you use a knob instead of a lever handle, you will need a longer backset latch so the spindle is further from the edge of the door, or you will bang your knuckles on the frame. At least a three-inch latch. How old is your house?

Wandastartup Tue 09-Jun-15 23:26:57

Thanks all! Still pining for a lovely mother of pearl knob...
House built in 1994, there are horrible white porcelain knobs at present. Have found patterned brass for 3 doors in the bedroom(wardrobe & outside of ensuite) but wanted something different for inside of bathroom.

Wandastartup Tue 09-Jun-15 23:27:37

Meant to say it doesn't need to turn as door is on magnetic latch.

Summerloving15 Wed 10-Jun-15 08:46:58

Graham&Green do some lovely ones

Thistledew Wed 10-Jun-15 08:58:00

I'm on my phone and can't seem to do a link at the moment but am planning on getting doorknobs from Knobbles and Bobbles when we do our house renovation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now