Talk

Advanced search

Handmade kitchen co, NAKED kitchens, Tomas Kitchen Living

(4 Posts)
DougalTheCheshireCat Thu 28-May-15 09:43:43

Right after a thorough, some would say excessive, research phase, DH has narrowed things down to a choice from this final three to supply our new kitchen. OK sized room (for London - 3m x 4m) for our first floor masionette.

Oh wise kitchen owners of Mumsnet, do any of you have a kitchen from any of these? How did they do on service, accuracy, installation etc. AND, I'm really keen to hear how they are wearing:

We love the look and finish of the Tomas kitchens, but we wonder whether the doors can really stand up to several years of inevitable toddler-crashing-a-walker-into-them?

lylabelle123 Mon 22-Jun-15 17:00:55

Hi Dougal we didn't have the best experience with Naked Kitchens, although the quality is really good, they made some mistakes that took quite a long time to rectify.

IloveCheese11 Mon 22-Jun-15 23:06:22

I was also wondering about Naked Kitchens and hijacked this thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/property/2057305-Naked-Kitchens

fabadodo Fri 26-Jun-15 10:24:28

Dougal, this is my kitchen from Naked Kitchens. It's awesome even if the photo is a bit pants. I just love it! G.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now