Talk

Advanced search

Trustworthy builder South East London

(9 Posts)
nesticles Tue 10-Mar-15 13:22:24

Hi, Can anyone reccomend a good builder in the SE London area? DH and I are both blind and don't want to be taken for a ride. We have plans drawn up for quite a complecated extention and want to make sure we get experienced people to do the job.
Thank you in advance.

SarfEasticatedMumma Thu 19-Mar-15 16:24:48

We have a local blog www.southeastcentral.co.uk/forums/brockley.51/ where you could post your query? It's a great way to get local recommendations - good luck!

Blueskies80 Thu 19-Mar-15 17:19:18

Also try the east dulwich forum x

pootlebug Thu 19-Mar-15 17:47:08

I think we may have met smile

I will PM you the details of the builder who did our extension. He is not the cheapest but is good.

It's also worth asking for recommendations on local parenting Facebook forums like Charlton Mums etc, if you're a member of any of those.

tangledzebra Thu 19-Mar-15 21:13:48

when did you want to start the work? I know a good builder but there is a bit of a waiting time!

LBOCS Thu 19-Mar-15 21:16:53

I've PM'd you, OP.

Apatite1 Thu 19-Mar-15 22:18:46

I too would appreciate a recommendation for a builder in SE London. Many thanks!

nesticles Fri 20-Mar-15 12:24:04

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and pms. We aren't in a hurry but just want someone good and reliable who we can feel confident in. We have PP for 3 years so time isn't a huge factor.
Thanks

tinafuller Mon 09-Oct-17 14:00:15

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now